Sunday 6 January 2013

Tulisan Tanpa Judul. . .

First thing first, every time I write about something in this blog, it's always become kinda joke, never serious, and unprofessional except for category "work stuff", why?? because some of the information in "work stuff" is based on my job, and it's freaking boring.I don't know how to write an article properly, with good words, good language, and good idea. Fortunately, I don't really care what people's think about my article. If you don't like it, don't read it !!! 
"what does blogging mean for you?" if someone ask me that question, I'll answer "everything. . .a place to share our opinion, judgement, idea, experience,etc" but i don't think blogging as professional job or full time job, making money from blogging? I don't think that is a good idea. it just weird. . .
Well, I Write mostly about technology's newest update - especially Network Infrastructure and Security, and Ride Report - I joined PRIDES from couple month ago, PRIDES is a forum that dedicated to bike's lovers, especially pulsar which is Bajaj product. PRIDES means Pulsar Riders Society. In this forum we share all about Pulsar. We share our riding reports, photos, and other documentation in order to introduce the beauty of Indonesia and the culture diversity. . .exclusively.
I write this while listening Bohemian simultaneously, feels so perfect when Freddy scream " Mamaaaaaa uuuu uuuu uuuuuuuuuuu . . . I don't want to die . . . I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. . ." from my humble analysis, this incredible song contains 4 type of music ; slow intro, Ballad, Solo Guitar, Opera, Rock, and Outro. And believe it or not, this best song in the world was written by some dude named Farrokh Bulsara as known as Freddy Mercury and claimed he was "openly gay".holy shiiiiiiip. . .LOL
But still, this is one of the best song i ever heard.

Blogging, Music, and the night. Like it !!!